Huawei Optimization Tournament
Algotester together with Huawei announces the Huawei Optimization Tournament 2021! The tournament consists of multiple rounds approximately one week long each. In every round, individual participants will face a single optimization problem and the top performers will be awarded round prizes. When all rounds are over, the tournament winners will be determined based on the scoring system. The top three of them will receive a grand tournament prize, MateBook X Pro laptop.
Round 3 will take place between October 9-17 and the registration will be open until the end of the round. The round prizes are:
- Winner: HUAWEI P40 Pro
- Runner-up: HUAWEI WATCH 3
- Third place: HUAWEI MatePad
- Jury Prize: HUAWEI FreeBuds 3
Tournament Scoring and Prizes
For each round top 10 competitors with positive score will receive tournament points according to the following distribution:
- 1-st place: 25 points
- 2-nd place: 18 points
- 3-rd place: 15 points
- 4-th place: 12 points
- 5-th place: 10 points
- 6-th place: 8 points
- 7-th place: 6 points
- 8-th place: 4 points
- 9-th place: 2 points
- 10-th place: 1 point
- The final tournament leaderboard will be determined based on a participant's total points.
- If two or more participants have the same number of points, a tie-breaker system is used. The one with the most wins is ranked higher. If the number of wins is the same, it goes to the one with the most second places and so on.
- To receive a tournament prize, upon request, a winner has to provide organizers with a short video for marketing purposes.
- Emails with detailed instructions will be sent to tournament prize winners.